Friday, October 21, 2011

Elimination + Task 4



I have to say that ALL the sceneries were beautiful, but sadly there has to be an elimination.
Here are the evaluations in no particular order-
*xOmgNachoCheese: I love the pose and the background shows the youth that's suppose to be shown in Seventeen magazine. So great job!
*mursal12345: I love your pose and the dress, but the background was bland. Still a great scenery.
*x-x-Perfect-x-x: I absolutely loved your scenery and I love the pose. The smile on your face shows the joy the Seventeen models show on the covers. So great work!
*Emo.Punk.Emo: I love the pose and the background that is floral. It brings out the colors in your outfit and your make-up. Great job.

Elimination-
I'm very sorry, but mursal12345, you are eliminated. The background was kinda bland and the 17 on your title for the cover was barely visible. It'll be okay though, because you have great talent so your modeling career on Stardoll isn't over.

Task 4-
Task 4 will be given to you by Avril3666.(:

-Mi Mi

1 comment:

  1. YOU WHORE. STOP STEALING BANNERS AND BECOME A PROSTITUTE. They appreciate stupidity in that business! This is because obedience is a must.

    ReplyDelete