Monday, October 10, 2011

Task 3 - ChocoMushroom


Hello, this is Mi Mi (ChocoMushroom). Avril3666 is a bit busy so she asked me to do this next task. So here it is ..it may not be what you expect or what Avril would usually do, but I'm going to try to do something similar yet different.

First I would like to say that everybody that did Task 2 which is-
*xOmgNachoCheese
*Emo.Punk.Emo
*mursal12345
*x-x-Perfect-x-x

Those are the Top 4 models still competing in the competition.(:

I would also like to put it_not to use the hair you have on now if you want to really have a marvelous scenery then you should be dedicated to the act.

I'm no longer in the competition, but I am still apart of it. I'm a manager now and I'm here to help Avril with what she needs along with what you need to continue the competition.(:

Task 3 is going to be about Seventeen Magazine. Some of you may know about the magazine and if you don't then search, search, search.(: It's a magazine based on a teen's point of view_pretty much.
The task is to make a scenery (On the club.) of a cover featuring yourself and your name at the bottom like how they out the name of the model on the cover. Here are a few examples of some covers:

These are some of the current covers:





As you can see, they all have smiles on their faces so don't make the scenery with a frown on your face, please.(:
If you want something different, then here is an older type of cover:
-April 1968-

If you do this cover then don't frown, but have a classy look that isn't bleh, but blah. As in shock.(:
Make it as creative as you can. I've seen most of your work and it's very impressive so I know you wont let Avril down.(:
This task is due October 19th. So you have a whole week to finish this task.

-Mi Mi (ChocoMushroom)



No comments:

Post a Comment